Employment Opportunities at PING Europe Ltd
PING Europe Ltd employs workers in a variety of capacities, including golf club production, customer service, administrative, engineering, managerial positions and more.
PING Europe Ltd offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Interested candidates should send their cover letters and CV's to the specified e-mail address in each job advert. Remember to insert the job title in the subject of your correspondence.
Engineering & Quality Manager
We are looking to appoint an Engineering & Quality Manager who will be responsible for the strategic direction and day to day management of Ping Europe’s Engineering & Quality functions. The successful applicant will be a problem solver, with excellent mathematical, analytical and hands on practical skills, who is able to monitor, maintain and where possible improve the company’s Product & Process Quality in a practical and efficient manner.
Reporting directly to the Operations & Engineering Manager you will work closely with the Production & Maintenance Managers and be responsible for all Production Equipment including:
- Implementation of new equipment or upgrades
Responsible for all Manufacturing Processes including:
- Work Instructions
Responsible for Quality Control including:
- Data Capture, reporting and analysis
- Continuous improvement
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills as you will liaise with Engineering and Quality departments from our global headquarters. An understanding of H & S practices will be required as you will be responsible for ensuring that all health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to within the department
Education and/or Experience:
- Educated to a degree standard in Engineering or similar field.
- Experience in a similar role.
The candidate will ideally possess the following skills and personal qualities:
- Ability to organise, schedule and prioritise a variety of tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Experience with CAD software – Pro-E / Creo would be an advantage.
- Highly practical, hands on approach to problem solving.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply in writing to email@example.com
PING, a brand with a renowned heritage and synonymous with performance and innovation in golf, is looking to appoint a Software Developer based within our IT department in Gainsborough. Reporting directly to the IT Manager the Software Developer must have experience of developing and supporting software applications. This role will involve working with our UK IT team and other Area Managers to develop bespoke applications that interface with our ERP system. The successful candidate will also work in conjunction with our US based Development team in Phoenix to develop additional functionality for our ERP system. As part of the IT function this role has a responsibility to maintain the integrity and security of company systems and data.
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Responsible for the full development life cycle comprising of planning, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance. Planning, analysis and design will be done in conjunction with the IT Manager.
- Complete development tasks as assigned, ensuring code conformity to established methodologies and standards.
- Data capture development and new report writing.
- Create and maintain both system documentation and user training materials.
The candidate must be educated to degree level in Information Systems or a relevant Computer Science subject with experience in the following:
- Developing in a .Net framework using C#.
- Developing and deploying web applications using Azure.
- Experience of SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS and deploying reports via Sharepoint.
- Experience of using version control systems such as Git, Subversion and Mercurial.
- Experience of data analysis and mathematical problem-solving.
Experience of ecommerce systems and EDI would be desirable.
The candidate must have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines, independently or as part of a team.
There will be some UK and occasional US travel therefore the candidate must hold a full UK driving licence and passport.
Candidates that meet and exceed these attributes should send their CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like further information regarding the role please contact Neil Cottingham on email@example.com
Chef De Partie
Thonock Park are seeking to recruit a Chef De Partie to support the Head Chef in the planning, organising and day to day running of the main kitchen, ensuring a consistent high standard of product and service.
The key responsibilities include:
- Ensure consistently high standards of delivery in relation to product and service.
- Support the Head Chef and Second Chef in all matters relating to the main kitchen.
- To take full responsibility for the kitchen in the absence of the senior chefs, including stock control and ordering.
- Ensure all company Health, Safety and Hygiene procedures are strictly adhered to.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Basic food hygiene
- Possess a minimum of 2 years’ kitchen experience
- Team player
Candidates that meet and exceed these attributes should send their CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information, please contact Mark Renshaw at email@example.com.