Employment Opportunities at PING Europe Ltd
PING is a family-owned golf manufacturer, founded in 1959 by Karsten and Louise Solheim. The PING brand is synonymous with innovation, performance, quality and service and has a worldwide reputation for designing and manufacturing industry-leading, custom-fit golf equipment, while also being a highly regarded golf apparel brand.
PING Europe, based in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, assembles and distributes golf equipment to the UK, Ireland, Europe, Iceland, South Africa and the Middle East. The European headquarters employs over 250 people in a range of different functions, including manufacturing, operations, marketing, sales and finance. The company is also the proprietor of the local golf club, Thonock Park.
We have made extensive changes to our procedures and protocols to ensure that Ping Europe Ltd is a fully compliant Covid-19 venue.
Key Account Marketing Assistant
Key responsibilities of the Key Account Marketing Assistant
- Key Customers
- Work with the European Marketing Manager to create individual marketing plans for all key accounts in the UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Holland and Italy
- Execute all agreed marketing plans for equipment and apparel in these territories
- Manage asset distribution and coordinate individual asset requirements as needed
- Identify new opportunities to increase brand and product exposure to their customer bases.
- UK Buying Groups
- Work with the European Marketing Manager to create annual marketing plans
- Manage the execution of all agreed marketing plans and initiatives with each group, working with their teams and the UK Sales Managers to maximise engagement by group members and the overall reach to their customer bases
- Be proactive in identifying new engagement opportunities within each group.
- Point of sale and digital marketing support
- Support bespoke artwork requirements and display unit graphic updates
- Update the Sales Rep presenters and PING Info Zone media site
- Maintain accuracy in the marketing communications database
- Support the delivery of the bi-weekly marketing newsletter.
Requirements of the Key Account Marketing Assistant
- A marketing-related degree
- Two years’ experience in brand marketing
- Highly literate in MS Office
- Exceptional organisation and time management
- Confidence to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and creative
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator
- A passion for quality and a close attention to detail
- An understanding and interest in golf.
Benefits for the Key Account Marketing Assistant
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health and Wellbeing programme
- Subsidised canteen facilities
- Free parking
- Further benefits to be outlined.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Note: This job cannot be performed remotely. The successful applicant must be able to commute daily to Ping Europe’s headquarters in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.
Application deadline: 04/12/2020