Employment Opportunities at PING Europe Ltd
PING Europe Ltd employs workers in a variety of capacities, including golf club production, customer service, administrative, engineering, managerial positions and more.
PING Europe Ltd offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Interested candidates should send their cover letters and CV's to the specified e-mail address in each job advert. Remember to insert the job title in the subject of your correspondence.
Apparel & Equipment Area Sales Manager
Ping Europe is looking to appoint an Area Sales Manager for the Scotland region.
Reporting directly to the European Apparel Sales Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of growing and managing the sales and distribution of PING Apparel in the Scotland region. The successful candidate will also work closely with the UK Equipment Sales Manager as they will be responsible for managing and developing equipment and soft goods sales to a selected number of Ping accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A proven track record in sales within the golf sector
- A profound understanding and expertise in apparel merchandise
- A knowledge in golf clubs, golf equipment, merchandising and custom fitting.
- Strong organisational, administration and planning skills
- Excellent communication and product presentation skills
- Experience in a technical and performance brand culture
Candidates that meet and exceed these attributes should send their CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.