Employment Opportunities at PING Europe Ltd
PING Europe Ltd employs workers in a variety of capacities, including golf club production, customer service, administrative, engineering, managerial positions and more.
PING Europe Ltd offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Interested candidates should send their cover letters and CV's to the specified e-mail address in each job advert. Remember to insert the job title in the subject of your correspondence.
Reporting to the Engineering & Quality Manager, the Process Engineer will be a logical problem solver,with excellent mathematical, analytical and hands on practical skills. Comfortable working in both lead and support roles as projects require.
Other Main Responsibilities of the role will be:
Education and/or Experience:
- Route Cause Analysis of process & quality issues within the production environment.
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to implement new machinery & upgrades.
- Work with IT, Maintenance and Phoenix on Production machinery issues.
- Perform a lead role in Process improvement projects in co-operation with the Quality, Production and Maintenance departments
- Other duties that may be assigned when required
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a relevant subject or alternatively possess the technical knowledge and experience from carrying out a similar role.
The candidate will ideally possess the following skills and personal qualities:
- Excellent mathematical and statistical analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and other analytical software
- Experience with CAD software – Pro-E / Creo would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Ability to multi-task, manage their time well and prioritise their workload accordingly.
Candidates that meet and exceed these attributes should send their CV and application letter to: email@example.com.