Employment Opportunities at PING Europe Ltd
PING Europe Ltd employs workers in a variety of capacities, including golf club production, customer service, administrative, engineering, managerial positions and more.
PING Europe Ltd offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Interested candidates should send their cover letters and CV's to the specified e-mail address in each job advert. Remember to insert the job title in the subject of your correspondence.
PING, a brand with a renowned heritage and synonymous with performance and innovation in golf, is looking to appoint a Software Developer based within our IT department in Gainsborough. Reporting directly to the IT Manager the Software Developer must have experience of developing and supporting software applications. This role will involve working with our UK IT team and other Area Managers to develop bespoke applications that interface with our ERP system. The successful candidate will also work in conjunction with our US based Development team in Phoenix to develop additional functionality for our ERP system. As part of the IT function this role has a responsibility to maintain the integrity and security of company systems and data.
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Responsible for the full development life cycle comprising of planning, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance. Planning, analysis and design will be done in conjunction with the IT Manager.
- Complete development tasks as assigned, ensuring code conformity to established methodologies and standards.
- Data capture development and new report writing.
- Create and maintain both system documentation and user training materials.
The candidate must be educated to degree level in Information Systems or a relevant Computer Science subject with experience in the following:
- Developing in a .Net framework using C#.
- Developing and deploying web applications using Azure.
- Experience of SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS and deploying reports via Sharepoint.
- Experience of using version control systems such as Git, Subversion and Mercurial.
- Experience of data analysis and mathematical problem-solving.
Experience of ecommerce systems and EDI would be desirable.
The candidate must have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines, independently or as part of a team.
There will be some UK and occasional US travel therefore the candidate must hold a full UK driving licence and passport.
Candidates that meet and exceed these attributes should send their CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like further information regarding the role please contact Neil Cottingham on email@example.com
Digital Marketing Communications Assistant
As the Digital Marketing Communications Assistant, you will play a crucial role across a broad range of marketing department functions, particularly in digital and print communications. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be expected to possess a profound understanding of website management and have experience in the use of email communication platforms, such as Mailchimp. You will liaise closely with the existing marketing and sales teams and develop close working relationships with external marketing agencies and suppliers. Exceptional organisation and time management skills, while always providing a high standard of work, are a necessity to this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the creation and execution of all digital marketing communications
- Content management and maintenance of the European ping.com sites
- Developing and maintaining the PING sales presenter applications
- Controlling content on the company’s online Info Zone site
- Updating and developing the online fitting and product order forms
- Managing all print related marketing material
- Marketing database management
- Other Marketing Department duties and projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- A degree in Marketing
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced in HTML email communication and website management
- Highly literate in MS Office
Essential Personal Skills:
- Exceptional organisation and time management
- A passion for quality and a close attention to detail
- Excellent communicator and team player
Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive and creative
- Confidence to work independently
- Exposure to marketing a brand
- Experience in print marketing
- An understanding and interest in golf
Candidates that meet and exceed these attributes should send their CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resource Advisor
PING, a brand with a renowned heritage and synonymous with performance and innovation in both the golf equipment and apparel sectors, is seeking to recruit a full time, permanent, Human Resource Advisor to work within the busy HR and Payroll department.
This role will have responsibilities for all aspects of HR administration associated with the employee life cycle, i.e. starters/leavers employee benefits, absence, performance management, including letters of appointment. The role will also involve assisting the business managers with investigations, disciplinaries, sickness management, interviews and inductions, (this list is not exhaustive) and ensuring all employee data is accurately recorded and completed in a timely manner, paying attention to detail and maintaining confidentiality.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the key responsibilities will include:
- Process all new starters and leavers including production of employment contracts, induction packs, reference requests, company handbooks and leaver documentation
- Process all paperwork associated with employment changes and variations to contracts of employment
- Create and maintain all employee personnel files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Assist with recruitment administration, including employment applications and a CV database in line with the recruitment needs
- Assist with interviews, processing the necessary information
- Supporting investigations and assist in any disciplinary/grievance interviews where the HR manager feels it is appropriate
- Conduct the HR element of the induction and 3 monthly reviews
- Support Senior Managers in the management of absence
- Support payroll when necessary including providing cover in holidays
- Other duties as assigned
The candidate will possess the following skills and personal qualities:
- Must have previous HR experience including conducting all types of interviews, i.e. job, grievance, sickness, disciplinary etc.
- Strong MS Outlook, Excel and Word skills are essential
- Flexibility with hours of work is essential
- Experience of Payroll is desirable.
Candidates that meet and exceed these attributes should send their CV and application letter to email@example.com.