Employment Opportunities at PING
PING employs workers in a variety of capacities, including golf club production, customer service, administrative, engineering, managerial positions and more.
PING/Karsten Manufacturing Corporation offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Interested candidates should send their cover letters and CV's to the specified e-mail address in each job advert. Remember to insert the job title in the subject of your correspondence.
Production Cell Leader
Due to our continued commitment to improving our quality and service we now have a vacancy for the position of Production Cell Leader within the Production Department of Ping Europe Limited based in Gainsborough.
The ideal candidate must have strong leadership and communication skills, well organised, good attendance record and have shown they can identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities. The successful candidate will be cross-trained to operate in all areas of production.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Carry out the Daily Employee meeting.
- Organise and supervise the day to day running of the Production Cell.
- Assess and make adjustments to constantly balance the cells flow.
- Identify any Quality concerns to your Supervisor.
- Work as an operator within the production line process when applicable.
- Maintaining and improving product quality.
- Maintaining and improving output efficiency.
- Ensuring the production schedule is maintained by planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Assist in the training in conjunction with the Supervisor and Training Officer.
- Interfacing with other departments in working towards the achievement of the department and company objectives.
- Adhere to the applicable Ping Standard Work procedure
- Maintaining a clean, orderly and safe workplace.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Previous experience in a Supervisory role would be preferred but not essential as training in Supervisory techniques and responsibilities will be provided.
If you would like more details about the role, please contact Dale Parkinson, interested candidates should send their CV and cover letters to email@example.com.